2018 Nissan SentraCRM Mitchell1 2023-03-28T22:00:42+00:00
- Check Brake operation ,( Remove all four wheels , check all pad linings , check hydraulic operation of system , check all contact surfaces
- CHANGE ENGINE OIL AND FILTER ( Check all fluid levels , set tire pressures to spec , check all belts and hoses , inspect charging/ starting components )
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR – Burnish Brake Rotors While Driving Vehicle
- Remove drums , check contact surface , clean and lube all components , check hydraulic operation ,Adjust brake adjuster to within spec .
Aspen A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/27/2023